Sunday, February 26, 2012

Distraction Techniques!

So, we're what 3-4 days into Lent. I've been good and not touched social media. On the first couple days I hardly missed it! I found plenty of things to distract myself anyway! Shopping, eating out, work, cycling, dinner with friends, geocaching....
Then today I found a new and obsessionable toy. Plane Finder, an iPhone app. Those that have it know what it is, but for those that don't, it basically allows you to know loads of info, such as flight numbers, destinations and carriers of the planes above your head!
So this resulted in me and Daughter1 running about the garden plane spotting! Brilliant! Next years lent perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. Every year I give up self-sacrafice for lent. I find it reasonably easy to keep to!

    JR

    ReplyDelete