Monday, January 16, 2012

A bit of healthy competition?

This is a little impromptu but i have to share!
It finally happened. The long suffering wife decided to have a go at blogging.
"How do I set up one of these blog things?" she asks.
So I showed her where to go and what to then left her own devices.

Credit where credit is due she wrote a very good one and before long was racking up the page views.
This is when it started to get ugly!
First it was casual questions like "how many have you had today?" or "how many did your first one get?". This developed in to a competition, more one sided perhaps as to who could achieve the most views in 24hrs.
Unfortunately I lost.
It's not a bitter defeat, I'm really pleased for her and it really has the potential to be great if the first post is anything to go by! I don't plan on changing the way I blog either as I'm as much about keeping old readers happy as well as getting a wider audience!
So if you want to read a competition winning blog it can found here

No comments:

Post a Comment